Language Quality Analyst - Visual Graphics
- English degree or translation background is a plus
- 1+ years of experience in a professional services environment
- Excellent English language skills (native speaker competency), including excellent knowledge of spelling and grammar rules
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to diagnose/reflect on slide quality
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge
- Strong teamwork skills
- Proven affinity for visual and content quality of our outputs
- Good analytics and ability to synthesize information
- Strong interest in coaching and mentoring
- Flexibility to work 11am to 8pm shift
Who You'll Work With
You will join the Visual Graphics and Design Center Department in San Jose, Costa Rica.
This is the visual communications support team for McKinsey consultants around the world, with teams located in Costa Rica, India, US, and Poland. Our service consist of providing compelling and effective visual communication solutions for a wide variety of needs: from single slide production in PowerPoint for a "kick-start" meeting, to customized presentation design and alternative storytelling solutions. We ensure that our firm's parameters of excellence are met within the boundaries of business presentation design.
What You'll Do
You will support the day-to-day slide production by providing quality assurance and control before delivery.
You will review documents created by production specialists for transcription-related errors (spelling, punctuation, grammar, and typos). You will support the production specialists in real-time quality management, coaching and skill building in quality techniques. You will have one-on-ones with colleagues, and collaborate with team leaders, managers, and trainers to close gaps in quality for effective high client satisfaction. You will respond to questions on spelling, grammar, language usage, style, and firm standards and assist in quality and performance management.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top