Knowledge Content Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree; Graduate degree in Information Science or Library Management is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and manage a significant workload effectively under pressure
- Self-motivated, willingness to take ownership and a dedication to teamwork
- Uncompromising commitment to quality
- Solid Microsoft Office skills and the ability to quickly learn proprietary systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong indexing and cataloging skills
- Ability to work with Document Management Systems in a professional services environment
- Experience in taxonomy development and maintenance or strong interest in taxonomy work
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in our Tampa Service Center (TSC) located in St. Petersburg, FL and will work with the Knowledge Management (KM) team (i.e., 11 colleagues who are located around the world, 2 colleagues located at the TSC). This team provides editorial support, knowledge analysis, and knowledge management technology to firm members in our offices worldwide.
The TSC opened in May 2010 to provide Executive Assistant support to North America as well as HR administrative support. The TSC has expanded to become a hub for North American Finance and is home to 550+ colleagues within administration, recruiting, analytics, design, learning, benefits and other roles.
What You'll Do
You will catalog knowledge resources by indexing document and engagement records using the firm's taxonomy, while ensuring metadata assigned to documents and engagements are accurate.
You will maintain the centralized knowledge infrastructure by ensuring that the electronic files in the knowledge collection are current and accessible. You will also provide access to data on knowledge content. You will access data on documents and engagements in firm-wide systems on request and provide reports where appropriate.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top