Knowledge Analyst - Digital Capability Center
- Outstanding record of academic achievement with minimum of 3 years of working experience with functional knowledge or passion in Digital Technology, I4.0, etc.
- Bachelor degree in computer science/Engineering, automation or equivalent field, relevant advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics Strong analytical skills, creative thinking and excellent problem solving capability
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively at all levels of a large international organization
- Energetic, cooperative and pleasant personality. Able to work with and handle effectively a diverse group of team members
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with the team in our Digital Capability Center in Beijing.
McKinsey's Operations Practice is one of the fastest growing practices in McKinsey globally and in Asia. We are committed to helping our clients achieve world-class operations. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on implementation, we develop and define operational strategies to help our clients around the world solve their most critical problems. We tackle the key operational challenges faced by our clients, particularly in the areas of supply chain management, product development, purchasing & supply management, service operations, manufacturing, and capital productivity. To ensure we continue to deliver distinctive expertise to our clients, we hire primarily experienced professionals with strong industry background.
To help our clients succeed in increasingly uncertain and competitive environment, McKinsey and Tsinghua University have jointly established the Digital Capability Center (DCC) in Beijing. Combining Tsinghua's R&D strength and Mckinsey's global DCC network, DCC-Beijing is well positioned to partner with our clients in every stage of their digital transformation journey. DCC-Beijing offers a wide range of tailored training, experimental learning, impact-oriented use cases and holistic digital solutions for executives, managers and engineers to develop the vision, leadership and skills of future digital transformation.
What You'll Do
You will join as a Knowledge Specialist / Analyst focus on software / digital or hardware to provide expertise for client studies and client development and build Industry 4.0 knowledge.
You'll Collaborate with global MDCs to jointly develop Industry 4.0 knowledge by maintaining good relations with existing clients and find new opportunities, working with global MDCs to develop Industry 4.0 related knowledge, frameworks and training products for clients, taking the lead role and coordinate with other team members to execute.
You'll support Industry 4.0 related studies and client development by playing a Specialist / Analyst role in client studies.You'll shape and drive Industry 4.0 programs across business, technology, process and people, creating value by reinventing the core of our client's business and you'll analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, and developing and communicate recommendations for clients.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top