Junior Talent Researcher Intern
- University degree
- Excellent command of English (C1) and strong communication skills to tailor messages over the phone or via email
- Analytical thinking and solid problem-solving skills
- Passion for research processes
- Distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused under pressure, manage urgent tasks against aggressive timelines
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others and to effectively contribute to a highly collaborative work environment
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement
Who You'll Work WithYou will be part of the EMEA Experienced Professional (EP) recruiting team, an internal recruiting function dedicated to identify, attract and hire EP consultants across various practices and offices.
What You'll Do
You will work directly with a local team of talent researchers, end clients and our Experienced Professional (EP) recruiters to deliver consistent, high-quality research on projects that allow us to identify and attract top talent in short time frames.
In this role, you will identify passive talent utilizing internal and external databases, internet searching and other sourcing tools. You will conduct market mapping exercises to help analyze talent landscapes, work with the recruiting community to understand and address data and reporting capabilities in databases, and communicate through memos, spreadsheets, and data-driven charts. You will also develop and present alternative sourcing strategies to Recruiters and hiring managers when appropriate, based on data analysis and perceptions.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top