Junior Talent Researcher (German Speaker)
- University degree
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Passion for research processes
- Quality mindset and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused under pressure, manage urgent tasks against aggressive timelines
- Strong communication skills to tailor messages over the phone or via email
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others and to effectively contribute to a highly collaborative work environment
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement
- Command of German (C1) and English (C1)
Who You'll Work WithYou will be based in Poznan and will be part of the EMEA Experienced Professional (EP) recruiting team. This group is dedicated to identifying, attracting and hiring EP consultants across various practices and offices in the region.
What You'll Do
You will deliver consistent, high-quality research on projects that extend across geographic and industry boundaries and allow us to identify and attract top talent in short time frames.
In this role, you will have an excellent opportunity to identify passive talent utilizing internal and external databases, internet searching and other sourcing tools. You will conduct market mapping exercises to help analyze talent landscapes and work with recruiting community to understand and address data and reporting capabilities in databases. You will communicate through memos, spreadsheets, and data-driven charts. Lastly, you will develop and present alternative sourcing strategies to recruiters and hiring managers when appropriate, based on data analysis and perceptions.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top