Junior Talent Researcher
- University degree
- Excellent command of English (C1)
- Experience of R, Phython, SQL would be a real bonus
- Analytical thinking and solid problem-solving skills
- Passion for research processes
- Distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused under pressure, manage urgent tasks against aggressive timelines
- Excellent communication skills to tailor messages over the phone or via email
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others and to effectively contribute to a highly collaborative work environment
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement
Who You'll Work WithYou will be part of the EMEA Experienced Professional (EP) recruiting team and an internal recruiting function dedicated to identify, attract and hire EP consultants across various Practice, Office, and Special Initiative cells in the EMEA region. Due to the great impact our 'Direct Sourcing' services are having with our international internal clients, our team is growing. We are now looking for another junior, commercial, ambitious and driven person who is looking to broaden their career to join us a Junior Talent Researcher in Poznan, Poland.
What You'll Do
As Junior Talent Researcher, you will work directly with end clients and our Experienced Professional (EP) recruiters to deliver consistent, high-quality research on projects that extend across boundaries (geography, industry and level) that allow us to identify and attract top talent in short time frames.
In this role, you will have an excellent opportunity to Identify passive talent utilizing internal and external databases, Internet searching and other sourcing tools. You will conduct market mapping exercises to help analyze talent landscapes, work with recruiting community to understand and address data and reporting capabilities in databases, and communicate through memos, spreadsheets, and data-driven charts. You will also develop and present alternative sourcing strategies to Recruiters and hiring managers when appropriate, based on data analysis and perceptions.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top