Junior Talent Research Analyst - New Ventures Experienced Professional Recruiting
- Advanced degree
- 1-2 years of experience
- Strong computer and analytical skills; proficient with Excel and applicant tracking systems
- Broad understanding of business and technology trends and issues strongly preferred
- Solid interpersonal, communication and team skills; ability to cultivate trust-based working relationships
- Strong prospecting experience using LinkedIn, but also highly creative and strategic in utilizing other posting/sourcing resources to find diverse profiles
- Demonstrated research experience and expert user of Boolean search methodology, preferably gained in executive search or corporate recruiting function
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and carry out tasks independently
- Professional attitude and service orientation
Who You'll Work With
You will be a part of the New Ventures Experienced Professional (EP) Recruiting team based in our McKinsey Knowledge Centre in Gurgaon.
McKinsey New Ventures fosters innovation driven by analytics, design thinking, mobile and social by developing new products/services and integrating them into our client work. It is helping to shift our model toward asset-based consulting and is a foundation for –and expands our investment in –our entrepreneurial culture. Through innovative software as a service solutions, strategic acquisitions, and a vibrant ecosystem of alliances, we are redefining what it means to work with McKinsey.
As one of the fastest-growing parts of our firm, New Ventures has more than 1,500 dedicated professionals (including more than 800 analysts and data scientists) and we're hiring more mathematicians, data scientists, designers, software engineers, product managers, client development managers and general managers.
What You'll Do
You will work with our recruiters globally and fellow researchers to understand, disaggregate, and prioritize their information needs.
You will interact with a dynamic and highly collaborative team and be responsible for leveraging your business acumen and enthusiasm for conducting research. In this role you will be expected to portray attention to detail, problem solving skills and business understanding to ensure that we are delivering the best to our clients. You will manage resources of time and costs effectively and balance stakeholder needs with rational perspectives.
You will source talent in response to specific role profiles, including sourcing information from internal as well as secondary data sources. You will collaborate with EP Recruiter(s) to understand profile requirements resulting in identifying qualified candidates
You will leverage the firm's proprietary recruiting management system in your daily activities. Your responsibilities will progress over time as you gain experience, with increasing involvement in more diverse and challenging situations.
Please note this is a contract position for 1 year.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top