Junior Sourcing Analyst
- Master's degree
- Fluent in English and Russian, both written and verbal; Fluency in German, French or Spanish would be a great asset, but not required
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to work in an international environment
- Ability to effectively interact with suppliers
- Professional attitude and service orientation; superb team player
- Good knowledge of markets and industries in Eastern Europe preferred
Who You'll Work With
You will work in Wroclaw as part of our Sourcing Center.
Together with our Sourcing Centers in Bangkok, Delhi, Shanghai, San Jose and São Paulo you will be cooperating with analytical and consulting teams on analyzing and synthesizing information, conducting research, and developing knowledge on global sourcing topics.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for a wide range of activities that support our analytics and consulting teams in analyzing and synthesizing information, conducting research, and developing a broader knowledge base.
You will provide assistance in sourcing diagnostics programs for our clients and you'll help identify new suppliers of various products across Eastern Europe and other best-cost regions. You'll establish and maintain relationships with suppliers and work together with them on client requests.
Additionally, you'll build and maintain relationships with relevant industry experts and governmental agencies to support sourcing projects, and you'll cooperate with our teams in India, China, Latin America, and Southeast Asia to ensure maximum impact for our clients. Further, you'll help to prepare written and visual materials on operations and purchasing topics.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top