Junior Research Analyst - Part-time
- Student in penultimate or ultimate year of Bachelor or Master program (preferably in Economics) at a reputed local university, with a consistent record of academic excellence
- Excellent written and verbal command of English and Croatian/Serbian language
- Awareness and interest in economic, financial, and general business concepts and terminology
- Strong interest and proven ability to collect, analyze and synthesize information and knowledge
- Intellectual curiosity and investigative mind
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- A professional attitude and service orientation, with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible working schedule, at least 20 hours per week for minimum 6 months (ideally 1 year)
Who You'll Work With
You will join our Zagreb office part-time in the Research & Analytics Department.
In this role, you'll have access to one of the best knowledge organizations worldwide and be able to contribute to solving key issues with lasting impact. You'll also be able to participate in on-the-job and internal training programs while working in a dynamic, friendly, welcoming environment.
What You'll Do
You will assist local and international consulting teams in sourcing, analyzing and synthesizing information to address specific business issues.
You'll participate in conducting end to end research in response to specific questions. This includes sourcing information from internal as well as secondary data sources, analyzing and synthesizing this information, and creating well organized, concise end products. Additionally, you'll have the opportunity to develop knowledge expertise in specific sectors or functions.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top