Junior Research Analyst - Part-time
- Current University student, ideally studying Economics
- Strong analytical capability, problem solving skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Service-oriented attitude
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and keep deadlines
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Hungarian
Who You'll Work With
You'll work on our Research and Information team in Budapest, Hungary and will be part of our Knowledge Network.
Our global Knowledge Network includes more than 1,800 knowledge professionals who work alongside our consultants and clients to generate distinctive insights and proprietary knowledge. You will work with this group to help develop, codify, sanitize, and manage our global knowledge portal, which includes more than 50,000 documents that form the backbone of our firm's knowledge management.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for gathering data, performing analytical tasks, compiling reports, and handling research requests across a wide range of industries.
You will assist consulting teams in sourcing, analyzing and synthesizing information to address specific business issues. This includes sourcing information from internal as well as secondary data sources, analyzing and synthesizing this information, and creating well organized, concise end products.
You will support the work of our consultants on client engagements by providing both ad-hoc and ongoing research support. Additionally, you'll contribute to internal knowledge building efforts across different industries (banking, telecom, energy, etc.).
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top