Junior Research Analyst – Healthcare
- You have a very good degree in economics, health economics, public health or a related field of study.
- You are looking to start your career, and have already gained some initial industry insight from demanding internships or from your first professional experience.
- You have a keen interest in health issues in Germany and Europe.
- You have very good analytical and conceptual skills.
- You are committed, creative, and can work independently as well as in a team.
- You are sociable and have a confident manner.
- You communicate convincingly in spoken and written form – in both German and English.
- You have a keen interest in international healthcare systems, for example as a result of your studies or internships.
Who You'll Work With
McKinsey's healthcare sector develops strategic and operational solutions for service providers, manufacturers and financiers in the healthcare sector worldwide. A dedicated research team assists our consultants with the research and analysis of companies and industry trends. To strengthen this team, we are looking for a new member of our Düsseldorf office to join this team as a(Junior) Research Analyst – Healthcare (m/w).
What You'll Do
As a member of our European Healthcare Research Group, you will provide our consulting teams in Germany and abroad with information and analyses on the healthcare sector, and companies and institutions in this area. You will continuously monitor developments in the sector, process data and facts, and prepare meaningful analyses, for example on health systems, health insurance, and medical service providers in Europe. You will have access to an excellent information infrastructure to perform this work.
By becoming permanently integrated in our Knowledge Network, you will benefit from a wide range of international contacts to internal and external specialists. With your rapidly increasing expert knowledge, you will make a significant contribution to client work and contribute directly to the success of our consulting activities. In addition to your analytical tasks, you will also be involved in expanding the knowledge infrastructure of our healthcare sector.
Back to top