Junior Research Analyst - EMEA Regional Research
- Master's degree, preferably in business, economics or econometrics. We will also welcome candidates with the degree in engineering, science or social sciences in developing career in business
- Strong interest in economics, financial and general business concepts and terminologies
- Superior problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- Proven record of leadership
- Ability to work collaboratively in the team environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in English is required, any additional language capability is considered as an asset
- We will consider recent graduates and candidates with a maximum of 2 years of work experience
Who You'll Work With
You will work in our Wroclaw office as part of our Emea Regional Research Team.
The ERRT is a part of a global service line, which has teams based in Costa Rica, India and Poland. These teams support our consulting teams with generalist research support.
The service line delivers on research which cuts across sectors and geographies, with a focus on financial /macro-economic analyses as well as company, industry and country profiling.
What You'll Do
- You will start as a generalist (junior) analyst conducting research and analysis covering a broad range of topics across various sectors and business functions in the first 12-18 months
- You will have growth opportunities to specialize in the areas of financial services, public sector (EU), macroeconomics and private equity transformations
- Alternatively, you can develop by contributing to build and grow new capabilities within McKinsey
- You will be encouraged to develop into a world class expert acting as a thought partner to McKinsey senior leadership and our clients
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top