Junior Research Analyst - Digital McKinsey
- Master's degree in Engineering with background in IT, Computer Science, Electronics & Communications;
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in IT Architecture or IT Infrastracture/Cloud space
- Strong understanding and knowledge of IT
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter who enjoys challenges and rewards of working in a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
Who You'll Work With
You'll be based out of our Wroclaw office, working with our Digital McKinsey group. As a part of Digital McKinsey, you will work with client teams in a wide range of sectors and industries.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities—drawing from our Business Technology Office, McKinsey Digital Labs, and our digital functions and combining them in one cohesive organization. Digital McKinsey not only advises but also builds, operates, and transfers capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
What You'll Do
You will work closely with client service teams in scoping and problem solving research requirements.
You will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and synthesizing knowledge that serves as critical input in serving our clients. You will conduct in-depth research using proprietary and external databases and analyst reports to provide the relevant and most updated information.
Additionally, you'll summarize and package research findings in a client-ready format. Research findings can be communicated in the form of client-ready PowerPoint presentations or Excel models. Throughout the projects, you'll collaborate and actively contribute to the work flow/activities within the global team.
There is flexibility to hire at either the Junior Research Analyst or Research Analyst level depending on the qualifications of the candidates.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top