Junior Research Analyst
- Undergraduate or master's degree
- Interest in economic, financial, and general business concepts and terminology
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Excellent written and verbal command of English
- No prior work experience is required
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with our Polish Knowledge Centre team in Wroclaw.
Established in 2010, this is our dedicated hub for knowledge professionals in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
You'll be part of our global knowledge network, which includes more than 1,800 knowledge professionals who work alongside our consultants and clients to generate distinctive insights and proprietary knowledge. You will work with this group to help develop, codify, sanitize, and manage our global knowledge portal, which includes more than 50,000 documents that form the backbone of our firm's knowledge management.
What You'll Do
You'll assist our consulting teams in sourcing, analyzing and synthesizing information to address specific issues faced by our clients.
With your research colleagues from around the world, you will conduct end-to-end research in response to specific questions. You'll source information from internal and secondary data sources, analyze and synthesize this information, and create well-organized, concise end products. You will develop expertise in specific sectors or functions and, over time, contribute to the development of our team by coaching and training less experienced colleagues. You may also work more directly with our clients as you become known for your expertise on select topics.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top