Junior Research Analyst
- University degree (preferably in Economics)
- 1-2 years relevant working experience
- Excellent English and Hungarian knowledge
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical capability, problem solving skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Service-oriented attitude
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and keep deadlines
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Who You'll Work With
You'll work on our Research and Information team in Budapest, Hungary as part of our Knowledge Network.
Our global Knowledge Network includes more than 1,800 knowledge professionals who work alongside our consultants and clients to generate distinctive insights and proprietary knowledge. You will work with this group to help develop, codify, sanitize, and manage our global knowledge portal, which includes more than 50,000 documents that form the backbone of our firm's knowledge management.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for information search and data gathering.
You'll perform analytical tasks, compile reports and handle research requests in a wide range of industries. Your duties will include the support of our consulting teams on client engagements by providing both ad-hoc and ongoing research support. Additionally, you'll contribute to internal knowledge building efforts and deepen knowledge in different industries (banking, telecom, energy, etc.).
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top