Junior Research Analyst
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or Engineering.
- Eligibility to work in Singapore
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Working experience in Telecommunications industry or research would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of financial, economic, and general business concepts and terminology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment
- Professional attitude and service orientation
Who You'll Work With
You will join the Global TMT Research team in our Singapore office.
The Global TMT Research team is a global, virtual research and knowledge group with deep knowledge in the Telecommunications, Media, and Technology (TMT) domains.
What You'll Do
You will help McKinsey consulting teams on client engagements with research requirements within the Telecommunications domain across the key Southeast Asian market.
This includes conducting primary and secondary research, leveraging proprietary and third-party data sources and managing day-to-day workflow as well as preparing research findings in the form of client ready end products which could be power point presentations and/or excel models. It also involves participating in the firm's knowledge efforts by building and codifying Knowledge products.
Over time, you would also develop expertise in a specific area within the Telecommunications sector and leverage knowledge and expertise on consulting and knowledge projects.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top