- Bachelor's degree required
- Up to 1 year of recruitment/HR experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with candidates, consultants at all levels and recruiting colleagues
- Ability to work collaboratively in strong team environment, yet work independently to see projects through to completion
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills, attention to detail yet mindful of the big picture
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise
- Committed to representing our firm in a professional way, both in person and on the phone or via email
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and accommodate team demands
- Ability to take the initiative and deal with unexpected situations or last minute changes; comfortable working with minimal direction and ambiguity
- Excellent English, fluent in Polish
Who You'll Work With
You will be a member of Warsaw recruiting team and work closely with other recruiters in Central Europe and globally.
What You'll Do
You will focus on administrating a high volume of candidates applications and supporting the entire recruitment process, including resume screening, problem solving test, and interviews.
You will lead the ongoing management of candidate data using existing tools and systems and you'll support assigned attraction and assessment activities, driving forward and contributing to the implementation of best recruiting practices. You will serve as a key contact for candidates and internal clients such as consultants and recruiting community.
You will ensure each candidate receives individualized attention and interaction throughout the process and you'll support our presence on campuses, liaising with career services/students associations with a focus on building and maintaining strong relationships. Furthermore, you'll contribute to the broader recruiting team by actively participating in strategy setting, issue resolution, and team problem solving sessions.
Back to top