Junior Practice Specialist
- Undergraduate degree; Advanced degree preferred (e.g., MBA)
- Outstanding record of academic achievement, with functional knowledge or passion in an industry or a function
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
Who You'll Work WithYou will be based in one of our India offices and will work with one of our core practices.
What You'll Do
You will work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement to drive impact.
In this role you will work across a number of client teams to problem solve in their area of strength and passion. You'll have the opportunity to gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. You will problem solve on some of the most challenging and complex business problems and play a central role in developing knowledge that will serve clients and enhance team capabilities. With deep functional/industrial knowledge, you will play a critical role in delivering transformational client impact.
You will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams.
See Inside the Office of McKinsey
McKinsey helps clients facing a whole range of business questions to identify, understand, and analyze their options and make good strategic decisions. Whether it’s a tech giant contemplating a large investment, a pharma company expanding overseas, or a nonprofit looking to increase donations, the McKinsey team knows the ins and outs of the industries it serves and helps its clients tackle tough challenges and make big decisions.
Back to top