Junior CRM Analyst
- University degree
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially MS Excel – merging, consolidating and quality checking of large Excel files)
- Solid database validation, compilation and management skills
- Prior exposure to primary/secondary research or client relationship management would be a plus
- Flexible with timings to accommodate AM and EMEA (internal) clients
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Ability to understand different work requirements, conceptualize, seek guidance in case of challenges and deliver as per the commitments
- Confidence and enthusiasm to perform primary research
- Work planning skills and proactivity in approach
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English
Who You'll Work WithYou will work in our Poznan office as part of our analytics team.
What You'll Do
You will build and further maintain the central CRM database based on briefs from different internal cells. On a daily basis you will coordinate with related practice's/ office's external communication heads and respective partners/ DCSs to execute emailing campaigns and thereon significantly contribute to improve Firm's Reach and Relevance.
You will merge and consolidate existing initial Excel based lists of executives as supplied by cells, identify missing information, and close these gaps by using internal databases (ClientLink Database) . You will perform web research to identify additional executives that cells wish to add to their CRM database, i.e., search company websites, conduct press research, use social media (e.g., Linkedin); and feed required details into the overall CRM database and doquality checks on the final database to ensure validity of information, and deliver quality checked final databases to the respective unit.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top