Junior Accountant - German Speaker
- University degree or equivalent, preferably with focus on Finance & Accounting
- Fluent German and good English or fluent English and good German
- Basic accounting and finance knowledge
- Analytical thinking and basic problem-solving skills
- Strong process focus and drive for results
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships
Who You'll Work WithYou will be a part of our finance team, based in Poznan, Poland and will focus on financial support to our German offices.
What You'll Do
You will prepare and process Timesheet & Expense Report transactions for the German offices and ensure compliance with country and McKinsey specific accounting, expense regulations and policies.
You will also process data and assist in providing basic analytical support, problem solving or data interpretation and respond to colleagues' inquiries on financial policies and tools (e.g., expense reporting tool).
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top