IT Support Analyst
- Academic degree, preferably in a technical subject or equivalent education
- Min. 2 years relevant technical experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- English on C1 level and other local language proficiency would be a plus
- Very strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to explain complex situations in layman's terms
- Knowledge of standard IT applications across Windows, macOS and iOS
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and collaboration skills; strong problem solving skills; strong service orientation
- Ability to build a customer and ownership focused support culture
- Ability to handle stressful situations
Who You'll Work WithYou'll work in Luanda, Angola a part of our Africa IT support Team, working in with our local, regional and global IT teams to deliver the best services to our McKinsey colleagues.
What You'll Do
You will build and maintain excellent relationship with internal customers and act as a trusted advisor and the go-to person for IT-related topics and support requests.
In order to provide 1st-class customer service resulting in high customer satisfaction, you will need to liaise with global IT support teams to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as well as collaborate closely with T&D colleagues to ensure optimum utilization of office technology, timely introduction of Firm standard IT products, and cost-effective IT solutions.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top