IT Software Asset Analyst
- Ideally 3 years of relevant experience in a software asset management
- Strong understanding of license management and experience in information technology field
- Excellent process and project management skills (at least 2 years of experience)
- Ability to orchestrate and facilitate collaboration across functions and geographic boundaries
- Very strong customer service mindset
- Great problem solving and communication skills
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
Who You'll Work WithYou will join us in Prague as part of our Non-standard Software Management Team. You will work closely with Operations colleagues based in Sydney, Costa Rica, Manila and Czech as well as product owners in the US and other countries.
What You'll Do
You will become part of the team that is focusing on ordering, provisioning, and tracking software licenses ensuring compliance while serving the requester as quickly as possible, making sure that services are delivered in the highest quality as expected by our internal customers and stakeholders.
You will be involved in the management of software acquisition, compliance, maintenance renewals, life cycle planning and costing. Specifically, you will oversee the software provisioning process end-to-end, ensure compliance for all software products installed on workstations and servers, identify the opportunities for improvements, create the processes and improve the cost efficiency of existing licenses.
You will become the subject matter expert and go to person for end users, managers, developers and other teams with regards to Software Asset management information. By identifying the service gaps and issues you will engage the right people to deliver the right solutions and increase the return of investment (ROI).
Back to top