IT Logistics Coordinator
- 1+ year of experience in customer service, administrative or coordination role; Previous experience with working in a virtual environment is a plus
- Enjoys problem-solving
- Interest in IT and new technologies
- Sense for urgency and attention to detail, prioritizing skills
- Outstanding customer orientation and professional service attitude
- Strong process orientation and interest in developing and optimizing processes
- Team player with an optimistic attitude and a strong team spirit
- Ability to adjust and respond to changing requirements
- Fluent knowledge of English both verbal and written, strong communication skills
Who You'll Work With
You will join our Information Technology team in Prague as a member of the Advanced Regional Services Team, which is responsible for coordinating IT service requests from McKinsey consultants working at the client premises.
You will be part of a global team that sit in Prague, Manila and San Jose, Costa Rica. This team works in a collaborative style and demonstrates the willingness to help others. As a team, you will share knowledge as well as best practices and manage additional responsibilities at times of high workload/demand. In addition, they share a common understanding of a "client-first" oriented work ethic.
What You'll Do
You will manage the handling and prioritization of incoming IT requests from McKinsey Consultants and advise on the best available solution. As such you wil coordinate people, equipment, dates and changes: prioritazing the tasks, scheduling changes and following up with multiple teams to ensure the the best possible solution for the customer.
You will demonstrate a high level of commitment and ownership in you work. You will have an outstanding service mind-set, excellent follow through and communication skills.
You will also support McKinsey events by providing the required IT equipment. You will become a liaison between the requesting colleague and participating teams through verbal and written communications. Your role will also include managing colleagues' expectations and ensure the timely provisioning, replacement and return of IT equipment.
You will collaborate closely with internal teams such as IT support groups, technicians, and supplies management as well as external vendors. You'll also proactively manage stock-levels of IT equipment and support implementation of new IT products and the end-of-life process for hardware.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top