Internal Communications Coordinator
- University degree, preferably in the field of social sciences, communications, or business
- 5 - 10 years of experience in communications, ideally in an internal communications role; Professional services background will be an added advantage
- Ability to engage with people at all levels and build narratives
- Superior editing, writing, multi-media and social-media skills
- Familiarity with design principles and knowledge of design software like Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Creative story-telling skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work collaboratively, to build links internally and to contribute new ideas, often in high-pressure situations
Who You'll Work WithYou will be based in Delhi and will be a part of our Communications team. You will work closely with the India Director of Communications India and the Manager of External Relations.
What You'll Do
You will develop and execute an internal communications plan, aligned with the office priorities, using different channels of engagement.
You will create a pipeline of creative story-driven content for our weekly internal India office newsletter. You will also work on other various newsletters to engage with our alumni network.
You will conceptualize and pitch India stories for our global intranet and website and help build our social media engagements. You will work with different media formats, including video and audio.
You will engage with different cohorts in the office and help build communities and analyze data and feedback to track and measure the impact of our communications.
Back to top