Intern with German - Visual Graphics Department, Young Talent Academy Internship Program
- Have a current student status (Polish University)
- Fluency in German (C1 level)
- Bacic knowledge of Power Point
- Distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize own tasks and manage time against tight deadlines
- The role expects you to be available at least 20 hours per week
Who You'll Work WithYou will work with our McKinsey EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) region Shared Services Center as part of our Young Talent Academy Internship Program. You will join our Visual Graphics department on a part-time contract and will work in our Poznan office.
What You'll Do
As an Intern you will go through an intense 12-month program that will enable you gain valuable experience and insight into our Visual Graphics Department. You will initially join a 3-month full time training course for a Visual Graphic Specialist that starts in July and later continue working on a part-time basis.
In this role you will be supporting German-speaking consultants (internal clients) by creating presentations in the German language. You will also contact consultants via e-mail and phone to answer their queries and to discuss their requests.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top