Intern - Research Analyst
- No experience required; 3+ months of McKinsey experience is a plus
- Enrolled in a University pursuing a degree
- Intrinsic understanding of research techniques and information sources
- Solid problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- Effective multitasking ability, intellectual curiosity, professional attitude and service orientation
- Strong written/verbal communications skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in our San Jose, Costa Rica office and will be a part of our Knowledge Network.
Our global knowledge network includes more than 1,800 knowledge professionals who work alongside our consultants and clients to generate distinctive insights and proprietary knowledge. You will work with this group to help develop, codify, sanitize, and manage our global knowledge portal, which includes more than 50,000 documents that form the backbone of our firm's knowledge management.
What You'll Do
In this role you will provide end-to-end support and contribute to the creation of LoPs.
You will support consultants engaged in client development and knowledge building by delivering highly relevant synthesized information, original analysis and insight via desk, field and primary research.
You will proactively create reusable knowledge products to address FAQs (e.g., fact packs, case studies, primers) and you'll serve as a request "dispatcher", ensuring requests are funneled to the appropriate handlers.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top