Intern - Polish Knowledge Center
- 3rd - 5th year full-time student with a consistently strong academic record from any faculty (e.g., Economics, Engineering, Quantitative methods, IT, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in both English and local office language(s)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drive and passion to deliver on challenging projects
- Collaborative and energetic
- Comfortable working in teams
Who You'll Work With
You'll be in Wroclaw as part of our global knowledge network, which includes more than 1,800 knowledge professionals who work alongside our consultants and clients to generate distinctive insights and proprietary knowledge.
You will work with this group to help develop, codify, sanitize, and manage our global knowledge portal, which includes more than 50,000 documents that form the backbone of our firm's knowledge management.
What You'll Do
You will play an important role on McKinsey projects by conducting end-to-end research in response to specific business questions.
This includes sourcing information from internal as well as secondary data sources, analyzing and synthesizing information, and creating well organized, concise end products in McKinsey format.
The McKinsey Knowledge Internship Program is an opportunity to get a preview into the life of an Analyst within our Knowledge Network. High-performing Interns will receive a permanent job offer with McKinsey's Polish Knowledge Center. The role offers attractive compensation for the internship period (3-9 months with a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week).
You'll get exposure to challenging, global projects and have the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural and collaborative environment. You'll also receive professional and personal development through coaching and mentoring sessions with senior colleagues.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top