Intern - McKinsey Global Institute
- Economics or in information systems, computer science or closely related field with a clear interest in Economics Student
- Solid appreciation for economic concepts and trends at global and regional levels
- Excellent quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Robust process management and detail-oriented with an ability to identify key patterns, trends, and/or inconsistencies when working with numbers
- Abiity to understand abract process, in order to build workflows in Alteryx, R, etc
- Ability to creatively retrieve, summarize and present complex information, including excellente search skills on web sources and electronic databases
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Excel and familiarity with Alteryx, Tableau, R or Stata
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with in San Jose, Costa Rica as part of our Knowledge Network and with our McKinsey Global Institute.
Our global knowledge network includes more than 1,800 knowledge professionals who work alongside our consultants and clients to generate distinctive insights and proprietary knowledge. You will work with this group to help develop, codify, sanitize, and manage our global knowledge portal, which includes more than 50,000 documents that form the backbone of our firm's knowledge management.
What You'll Do
As a Junior Research Analyst you will be delivering exceptional impact by working closely with asset owners and experts.
You will be responsible for making the ongoing data collection and preparation more efficient by using Alteryx to clean, combine, standardize and validate databsets. You will also be creating documentation on methodology followed in each database and build a library of documents and reports related to the topic. By creating dashboards in Tableau you will be making the analysis of data easier for users.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top