Intern - McKinsey Analytics
- 3rd – 5th year full-time student studying Mathematics, Physics, Econometrics, Analytics, Quantitative Methods or similar
- Good knowledge of at least one of the tools: SPSS, R. Languages such as SQL, Python, or VBA are a plus
- Statistical analysis and machine learning skills include fundamentals through advanced machine learning algorithms, e.g., multiple regression, factor analysis, discriminant analysis, penalized regression, and random forest
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication abilities
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
Who You'll Work WithYou will be based in Wroclaw and a member of our global McKinsey Analytics team. As an Intern you will collaborate with data scientists, data engineers and data analysts. This team shapes the future of what data-driven organizations look like, creating new lines of thinking within a diverse range of clients and situations.
What You'll Do
You will play an important role on global projects by conducting end to end data analyses in response to business questions.
Your work may include collecting and managing data, doing exploratory analyses, building models, and communicating results. Additionally, you'll work on modelling tools like R, Python, SQL and Excel/ VBA.
As an intern, you'll have an opportunity to get a preview into the life of a Data Scientist. You will work around 25+ hours per week for 6 -12 months. High performing interns will be recommended for a permanent position after the completion of their internship.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top