Intern - Latin America Regional Research Team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Spanish and English
- Good understanding of economic, financial, and general business concepts and terminology
- Superior problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Experience in simultaneously managing multiple, demanding deadlines
- Inquisitive, investigative nature
- Professional attitude and service orientation; superb team player
- 1 year from your Bachelor's graduation
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated research experience in an academic or business setting preferred
Who You'll Work WithYou'll work with in the Latin America Regional Research team in San Jose, Costa Rica as part of our Knowledge Network. You will work with consultants, clients or internal teams to prepare complex data analyses and models that help solve client problems and deliver significant measurable impact. Our global knowledge network includes more than 1,800 knowledge professionals who work alongside our consultants and clients to generate distinctive insights and proprietary knowledge. You will work with this group to help develop, codify, sanitize, and manage our global knowledge portal, which includes more than 50,000 documents that form the backbone of our firm's knowledge management.
What You'll Do
As an intern you will work in an exciting, stimulating and engaging environment to provide business research and analytic support to McKinsey consultants across the firm.
Leveraging a solid understanding of business trends, issues and concepts, our researchers effectively and efficiently respond to complex research questions by delivering synthesized, actionable facts and insights to our consulting teams who work directly with our clients.
You will also have the opportunity to support senior knowledge professionals working on larger client projects and internal knowledge initiatives. By collecting and analyzing data and information found in databases and/or other primary and secondary research tools, as an intern you will assemble a fact base, counsel consultants on of the scope of the business and economic trends surrounding the issue, and provide insights and analysis that enable problem solving.
Back to top