Intern - Human Resources
- Currently enrolled as a university student
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent English language skills (C1 level)
- German language is a plus (B2 level)
- Availability to work 25h per week (flexible)
Who You'll Work WithYou will join our Shared Services Center in Poznan as part of our Human Resources department. This group serves internal clients across the EMEA region.
What You'll Do
You will support the global recruiting team in its day to day operations.
In this long-term internship, you will help to organize recruiting events, create reports and update our internal candidate database. You will be responsible for managing data entry processes and building relationships with colleagues and candidates. Additionally, you'll help to coordinate day to day emails and phone communications.
Back to top