Intern - Administrative Assistant - Visual Graphics Department
- Current enrolled student at a Polish University
- Fluency in English (B2 / C1 level)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize own tasks and manage time against tight deadlines
- Interest in the field of administration
- Available 20+ hours per week
Who You'll Work With
You will work in our Poznan office in the McKinsey Shared Service Center as part of our Visual Graphics Design team.
The Visual Graphics Design team supports McKinsey consultants around the world, providing compelling and effective visual communication solutions for a wide variety of needs: from single slide production in PowerPoint for a "kick-start" meeting, to customized presentation design and alternative storytelling solutions. This group ensures that our firm's parameters of excellence are met within the boundaries of Business Presentation Design.
What You'll Do
You will be providing administrative support to our local Visual Graphics department.
Your main tasks will include preparing, compiling and processing data for various reports. You will also perform research and internal checks for the external audit purposes. There will be additional ad-hoc tasks emerging as your tenure grows.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top