Industry Hub - Business Administrator
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of administrative experience in a corporate or professional services environment
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English (C1 - CEFR* or equivalent preferred), additional proficiency in any other major European language desirable
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Skilled in data entry and analysis
- Strong problem solving skills including analytical thinking and practical judgment
- Distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Superior organizational and project-management skills, including multi-tasking
- Excellent client service orientation and professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills to tailor messages over the phone or via email
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge and experience across regional and organizational boundaries
- Ability to work and stay focused under pressure, manage urgent tasks against aggressive timelines
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others effectively
Who You'll Work WithJoining us as a Business Administrator in our Poznan office, you will be the administrative backbone to a one of our business units dedicated to consulting services in a specialized functional or industry sector.
What You'll Do
Your role will combine general data administration and analysis, knowledge dissemination and event support.
You will provide administrative support to specialized consulting entities by applying business related processes, programs and tools. Additionally you will cultivate, analyze and report on a variety of key metrics, as well as coordinate meeting and conference planning. On top of that, you will craft, edit and circulate internal communications, manage internal knowledge and data repositories and make required information accessible to internal and external stakeholders.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top