- Bachelor's degree (advanced degree preferred)
- 3 - 10 years of working experience with minimum of 3 years' experience in implementation
- Implementation experience in either in operations, marketing and sales, IT or large scale transformation programs through the following industries: oil & gas, consumer packaged goods industry, telecommunications industry, financial institutions or healthcare.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally, in both Thai and English
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in Bangkok. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
You will help clients build these capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
McKinsey Implementation is a core component of our consulting services and from our first involvement in a project, you will be on the ground, ensuring that implementation success is a priority.
You will engage at a deep level across our clients' businesses, working in small McKinsey teams, but often working with many clients, to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results with an aim to ensure those results will be sustained. Our work is about coaching and delivering lasting outcomes.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top