Implementation Leader - Risk Management
- Bachelor's degree, an advanced degree from a reputable institution
- Candidates of at least 15 years of experience in risk management within prestigious financial institutions, combined with a project management track record in implementing business strategies in market risk or liquidity risk
- Ability to transformation of risk organizations, risk-modeling
- Skill to process and risk management, specific risks refer to market risk, credit risk, operational risk, capital management or other type of risks
- Ability to communicate with senior executives, superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong people skills and an ability to engage all levels of the organization
- Extensive experiences in rolling out and managing large-scale implementation projects
- Comfort with extensive travel(4-5 days a week)
- Strong persuasive communication ability for both written and verbal in Mandarin and English
Who You'll Work WithYou'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in either our Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hong Kong or Taipei locations. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
Implementation consultants work directly with client leaders and front-line operators on topics where implementation issues are important and where driving change is critical to successful realization of goals. You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of Risk Management approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
As such, you will provide oversight, problem-solving support and practical industry expertise, frequently involving facilitating on-site workshops, individual and group coaching, and change management sessions.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top