Implementation Consultant - Procurement
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic record; advanced degree or MBA is preferred
- 5-15 years of global purchasing experience for a large organization
- A strong history of leading sustainable high-impact strategic sourcing approaches
- Exemplary experience designing end-to-end procurement strategies
- Demonstrated track record of assessing and driving transformational improvements with deep expertise in developing, coaching and mentoring leaders at all levels
- Industry expertise in basic materials, chemicals, financial services, healthcare, high-tech, oil & gas, Telecommunications, construction or pharmaceuticals is desired
- A blend of industry and consulting experience is ideal
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in one of our offices in Middle East. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
You will help clients to build their capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
Right from the start of a project, our you will be on the ground ensuring that implementation success is a priority. We engage at a deep level across our clients' businesses, working in small teams to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and then ensure those results will be sustained. Our work is about coaching and delivering lasting outcomes.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top