Implementation Consultant - Healthcare
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, operations or healthcare-related disciplines; Master's degree is a plus
- 3+ years of work experience in the healthcare field; clinical operations, supply chain, service operations, and/or IT experience preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong interest and passion for coaching or mentoring clients
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days/week)
Who You'll Work With
At McKinsey, you can build a career out of making things happen! You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation (MI)– a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in one of our offices in North America. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams on their toughest problems, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
MI is part of McKinsey's Operations Practice, which assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our collaborative teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies.
What You'll Do
You'll help clients in the healthcare sector build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
You will work with fellow implementation coaches, and client leadership, to guide our client organizations through complex transformations as they strive to improve their operations and consumer experiences. You will work directly with client leaders and front-line operators on topics where implementation issues are important and where driving change is critical to successful realization of goals. You will leverage a number of tools developed specifically to enhance implementation impact in our client organizations.
You will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues. You'll also gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm.
Back to top