- Bachelor's degree (advanced degree preferred) in Operations Management
- Previous project experience in the implementation of business strategies in the Operations area
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in English and local language
- Willingness to travel if required
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in Saudi Arabia. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
Your goal as an Implementation Consultant is to help clients build these capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
Your primary long-term projects will be closely related to our traditional projects and will provide clients with decisive support in the introduction and implementation of strategic consulting concepts in lean manufacturing, service, and supply chain management.
Back to top