- MBA and graduate degree in healthcare/medical related discipline (e.g., M.D., R.N.)
- 10-15 years of experience leading improvement initiatives or working in the Operations Practice in the Healthcare industry
- Experience in both consulting and industry is ideal
- Previously managed greenfield hospital project or hospital operations and/or developed private or public sector hospital strategy
- Experience leading change transformations and/or operations projects
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Experience with mid- to senior-level executive coaching
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally, in English; Arabic is ideal but not essential
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Strong people skills and ability to engage all levels of the organization (especially front-line)
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and work at all levels of a client organization
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate analysis into recommendations
- Understanding of the principles of change management and performance metrics and dialogues
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm globally - in one of our offices in the Middle East. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
McKinsey Implementation is part of our Operations Practice, which assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
What You'll Do
You'll help clients in the healthcare sector build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
Implementation consultants work directly with client leaders and front-line operators on topics where implementation issues are important and where driving change is critical to successful realization of goals. As such, you will provide oversight, problem-solving support and practical industry expertise, frequently involving facilitating on-site workshops, individual and group coaching, and change management sessions.
Being part of our team of implementation consultants opens you up to great opportunities, including gaining powerful experience in the healthcare sector and driving lasting impact on critical issues that confront leading healthcare institutions. You'll be joining an outstanding and rapidly growing team that has a strong emphasis on professional development. There will be opportunities to develop at your pace, delivering impact on critical issues that confront leading institutions in the Middle East and beyond, building our clients' capabilities and encouraging them to achieve success beyond their expectations. You'll deliver sustainable change which incorporates McKinsey's latest thinking.
See Inside the Office of McKinsey
McKinsey helps clients facing a whole range of business questions to identify, understand, and analyze their options and make good strategic decisions. Whether it’s a tech giant contemplating a large investment, a pharma company expanding overseas, or a nonprofit looking to increase donations, the McKinsey team knows the ins and outs of the industries it serves and helps its clients tackle tough challenges and make big decisions.
Back to top