- Bachelor's degree; Advanced degree preferred
- Previous professional experience in Operations Management, e.g., lean manufacturing
- Project experience in the implementation of business strategies in the Operations area
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days/week)
Who You'll Work WithYou'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in South Africa. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
Your goal as an Implementation Consultant is to help clients build these capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
You will be responsible for the implementation and management of the individual steps involved in implementation at all hierarchical levels. In addition, you will create and improve on McKinsey's methods for implementation together with consultants from around the world, as well as continually build your knowledge and contribute to the firm's know-how. These contributions will include your experience to date as well as your creative ideas.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top