Implementation Coach - Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in supply chain management, S&OP, logistics, warehouse experience will be highly preferred
- Experience in consumer and Retail industry will be an advantage
- Extensive experience in rolling out implementation on a large-scale and project management
- Bachelor's degree, and preferably an advanced degree, from a reputable institution
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- A willingness to "roll up your sleeves'" and work at all levels of a client organization
- Extensive experiences in rolling out and managing large-scale implementation projects
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
- Strong persuasive communication ability for both written and verbal in Mandarin and English
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in either our Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hong Kong or Taipei locations. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
Your primary long-term projects will be closely related to our traditional projects and will provide clients with decisive support in the introduction and implementation of strategic consulting concepts in supply chain management.
You will engage at a deep level across our clients' businesses, working in small McKinsey teams, but often working with many clients, to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results with an aim to ensure those results will be sustained. Our work is about coaching and delivering lasting outcomes.
Back to top