Implementation Coach - Retail Banking
- Candidates in various seniority levels in retail banking in multinational banks or consulting firms, headquarter experience is preferable
- Ability to lead large M&S team and experience in insurance, finance product, customer proposition and FTP
- Deep understanding in mortgage and SME loan, consumer finance and willing to share knowledge in asset business
- Distinctive people skills and excellent ability to engage at all levels of the organization
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively, both written and verbally, in English and Mandarin
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
Who You'll Work WithYou'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in either our Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hong Kong or Taipei locations. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
You will work directly with client leaders and front-line operators on topics where implementation issues are important and where driving change is critical to successful realization of goals. You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of Lean Manufacturing and Management approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
As such, you will provide oversight, problem-solving support and practical industry expertise, frequently involving facilitating on-site workshops, individual and group coaching, and change management sessions.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top