Implementation Coach - Operations
- Bachelor's degree; MBA is preferred
- 5 - 10 years of experience leading improvement initiatives with a renowned consulting firm or working in the Operations team in different industries
- Functional depth in lean, manufacturing and/or maintenance
- Deep technical expertise and broad experiential knowledge in area of implementation
- Strong influencing, coaching and communication skills across all levels of an organization
- Passionate about seeing others succeed, delivering results and making sustainable change
- Willingness to 'roll up sleeves' and work at all levels of client organisation
- Sound business judgment and problem-solving/quantification skills
- Experience with mid- to senior-level executive coaching
- Fluent in both English and Spanish; Fluency in Portuguese is considered a plus
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in our Buenos Aires office and will be a part of our McKinsey Implementation (MI) group within the Latin America Operations Practice.
MI is a new and rapidly growing capability for the firm and we are developing a strong team in Latin America. You will have the chance to work in projects in industries such as Mining, Energy, Retail and Public Sector across different parts of the region including Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Peru.
What You'll Do
You will provide distinctive end-to-end support to ensure our clients achieve and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
You will be involved in engagements from strategy through execution and will keep a disciplined eye on the impact and sustainability at every stage of the project lifecycle. You will develop trust-based relationships with clients and will be seen as an specialist in implementation and delivering results. You will manage client teams, comprising of front-line leaders through to senior site management. You will coach and mentor clients to help grow their capabilities and effectiveness to achieve challenging goals.
You will lead collaborative meetings with clients and challenge their thinking to creatively solve problems. You will strive to inspire innovative thinking in team members. You will recognize implications from inter-related trends, data and experience.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top