Implementation Coach - Mergers and Acquisitions
- Bachelor's degree; Advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of M&A experience in a reputable corporate or institutional setting
- Primary project leaders in the execution M&A is preferred; PE work experience would be an advantage
- Strong people skills and excellent ability to engage all levels of the organization and communicate with senior executives
- Superior problem solving and analytical skill
- Strong persuasive communication ability in both Mandarin and English
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
Who You'll Work WithYou'll work with McKinsey Implementation (MI) – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in either our Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hong Kong or Taipei locations. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
You will work directly with client leaders and front-line operators on topics where implementation issues are important and where driving change is critical to successful realization of goals. You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
As such, you will provide oversight, problem-solving support and practical industry expertise, frequently involving facilitating on-site workshops, individual and group coaching, and change management sessions.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top