Implementation Coach - Manufacturing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations, with a distinctive record of achievement or expertise in one or more of the following areas: manufacturing, quality, electric power generation, energy efficiency; Chemical, Oil&Gas industry experience preferred
- Extensive experience in rolling out implementation on a large-scale and project management
- Knowledge of Production Systems/Lean/6 Sigma/etc., would be an advantage
- Bachelor's degree, and preferably an advanced degree, from a reputable institution
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- A willingness to "roll up your sleeves'" and work at all levels of a client organization
- Extensive experiences in rolling out and managing large-scale implementation projects
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
- Strong persuasive communication ability for both written and verbal in Mandarin and English
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in either our Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hong Kong or Taipei locations. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
Your focus would likely be in projects involving operations management and process redesign. Implementation consultants work directly with client leaders and front-line operators on topics where implementation issues are important and where driving change is critical to successful realization of goals.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top