Implementation Coach - Insurance
- Bachelor's degree; Advanced degree preferred
- 5-10 years of experience in the insurance industry either within an insurance company or a consulting firm
- Extensive understanding and personal insights in Life or Property and Casualty Insurance
- Distinctive people skills and excellent ability to engage at all levels of the organization
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively, both written and verbally, in English and Mandarin
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
Who You'll Work WithYou will work with McKinsey Implementation (MI)– a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in either our Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hong Kong or Taipei locations. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
You will work directly with client leaders and front-line operators on topics where implementation issues are important and where driving change is critical to successful realization of goals. You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of insurance approaches, developing solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
As such, you will provide oversight, problem-solving support and practical industry expertise, frequently involving facilitating on-site workshops, individual and group coaching, and change management sessions.
Back to top