Implementation Coach - Credit Approval
- Bachelor's degree; Advanced degree is preferred
- Candidates of various seniority levels will be considered but the ideal candidate should have five or more years of banking experience, preferably as a credit approver, or as a member of credit approval committees or credit approval functions
- Candidates who specializes in loan approvals for specific industries (e.g. manufacturing, logistics and health care) are preferred
- Experience in providing credit approvals for supply chain finance-related products (e.g. the 1+N model), designing credit policies or restructuring non-performing loans (NPLs) would be an advantage
- Strong people skills and excellent ability to engage all levels of organization and communicate with senior executives
- Superior problem solving and analytical skill. Strategic, creative, analytical and financial acumen as well as a strong business intellect and action orientation
- Strong persuasive communication ability for both written and verbal in Mandarin and English
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
Who You'll Work WithYou'll work with McKinsey Implementation (MI) – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in either our Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hong Kong or Taipei locations. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
You will work directly with client leaders and front-line operators on topics where implementation issues are important and where driving change is critical to successful realization of goals. You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of credit approval approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
As such, you will provide oversight, problem-solving support and practical industry expertise, frequently involving facilitating on-site workshops, individual and group coaching, and change management sessions.
Back to top