Implementation Coach - Banking IT
- Bachelor's degree, and preferably an advanced degree, from a reputable institution
- Deep expertise in banking IT under the digital transformation theme, focusing on the IT architecture, IT governance, agile at scale, and the internal/external innovation model of disruptive technology in FS industry
- Ability to lead large scale business and IT transformations programs from strategy setting through planning and execution
- Previous experience in digital banking or Fin-tech companies is preferred
- Strong people skills and excellent ability to engage all levels of the organization and communicate with senior executives
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Strategic, creative, analytical and financial acumen as well as a strong business intellect and action orientation
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
- Strong persuasive communication ability in Mandarin and English, both verbally and in writing
Who You'll Work WithYou'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in either our Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hong Kong or Taipei locations. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
Implementation consultants work directly with client leaders and front-line consulting on topics where implementation issues are important and where driving change is critical to successful realization of goals. You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of Banking IT approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
As such, you will provide oversight, problem-solving support and practical industry expertise, frequently involving facilitating on-site workshops, individual and group coaching, and change management sessions.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top