Implementation Coach - Banking
- Looking for people of various seniority levels, but with at least 3 years' experience (5-15 years preferable) in a multinational bank or consulting firm and spent time in a management role
- Experience in strategic project planning, business process revamp, pricing control, Retail/SEM/Private banking sales or service transformation (incl. frontline rollout), digitalization, risk management will be highly preferable
- Bachelor's degree, and preferably an advanced degree, from a reputable institution
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong people skills and an ability to engage all levels of the organization
- Extensive experiences in rolling out and managing large-scale implementation projects
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
- Strong persuasive communication ability for both written and verbal in Mandarin and English
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in either our Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hong Kong or Taipei locations. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
Focused on work in the banking sector, you'll collaborate directly with client leaders and front-line operators on topics where implementation issues are important and where driving change is critical to successful realization of goals.
See Inside the Office of McKinsey
McKinsey helps clients facing a whole range of business questions to identify, understand, and analyze their options and make good strategic decisions. Whether it’s a tech giant contemplating a large investment, a pharma company expanding overseas, or a nonprofit looking to increase donations, the McKinsey team knows the ins and outs of the industries it serves and helps its clients tackle tough challenges and make big decisions.
Back to top