- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or Operations; Advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of frontline marketing and sales team management experience, ideally focused on customer experience, pricing and sales
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days/week)
Who You'll Work With
You'll be based in Copenhagen and will be a part of McKinsey Implementation (MI) – a rapidly growing capability for our firm.
MI provides continuous, distinctive support to our clients to ensure they achieve and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended changes. Our implementation team is involved from strategy through execution with a disciplined eye on impact and sustainability at every stage of the project life-cycle. You'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
Your goal as Marketing & Sales Implementation Coach is to help clients build delivery and execution capabilities, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
You will be on the ground during Marketing and Sales engagements ensuring that implementation success is a priority. You will engage at a deep level, working in small teams to build our clients' capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and then ensure those results will be sustained. Your work is about coaching and delivering lasting outcomes.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top